You have been tasked with delivering a presentation on TQM tools and techniques to your colleagues at work since they are not aware of the importance of TQM. Create a PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Describe the general purpose of TQM tools and techniques.
- On a separate page for each tool and technique, present the name of the tool, a short description of the tool, and the tool/technique’s contribution to TQM.
- Provide a figure, table, or diagram to support each tool or technique’s description.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Support your presentation with at least five (5) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide).
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide.
- Begin your presentation with a title slide that includes your name. (Do not include NCU coversheet for your PowerPoint presentation)
- Use plenty of white space on the slides
- Provide a few appropriate graphics to break up the text
- Use six bullets per slide or less
- Use Times New Roman, 28 or 32-point font
- Use the speaker’s notes area to include the information you want to share with your audience. The speaker’s notes must be coordinated with the information on the slides. Length of speaker notes: 100-150 words for each slide.
- Be creative. You can add audio to the presentation if you choose to do so; however, it is not required.
- Include references on your final slide(s)
Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to the topic of quality management.
Your presentation should impress the audience, communicate value, reassure the audience of the information that is presented, evoke a response from the audience, and should stand out from the competition.
Your presentation should reflect professional business writing and current APA standards. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT (Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and lower) or PPTX (Microsoft PowerPoint 2013) with the correct course code information.
Just in case you need an assignment done, hire us. Using our writing services will make your life easier because we deliver exceptional results. Use us to get an A!