Role of Conflict and Power Paper
Select and watch one of the following movies:
· Legally Blonde (2001; PG-13)
· Love Actually (2003; R)
· Brick Lane (2007; PG-13)
· Transamerica (2005; R)
· Catch Me If You Can (2002; PG-13)
· Meet the Parents (2000; PG-13)
· Crash (2004; R)
· Inception (2010; PG-13)
· Babel (2006; R)
· Windtalkers (2002; R)
· Nell (1994; PG-13)
· Two Can Play That Game (2001; R)
· Dead Man Walking (1995; R)
· The Interpreter (2005; PG-13)
· Hotel Rwanda (2004; PG-13)
· The Kite Runner (2007; PG-13)
· I Love You, Man (2009, R)
· In Good Company (2005, PG-13)
· It’s Complicated (2009; R)
· Rachel Getting Married (2008; R)
· Doubt (2008, PG-13)
· The Social Network (2010, PG-13)
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper discussing the role of conflict, power, and self-disclosure. Include the following information, and do not simply summarize the movie:
· Identify the characters in the movie.
· Provide an overview of their relation to each other.
· Include your personal thoughts on what the movie is saying about communication in general.
· Analyze the role of communication between the main characters and their relationships with each other.
· Describe power and conflict issues.
· What is the purpose of self-disclosure? Discuss whether any self-disclosure issues exist between the parties.
Note.You may use a movie or book not listed,with yourfacilitator’s approval.
Just in case you need an assignment done, hire us. Using our writing services will make your life easier because we deliver exceptional results. Use us to get an A!