This assignment is made up of two components: a chart/matrix and an essay.
1. Select a thought, action, or emotional behavior you want to change.
2. Design a chart/matrix with the following delineated columns: date, time, situation, emotions, thoughts, and consequences.
3. Record a minimum of two incidents per day for one week regarding the desired behavior for change.
4. Analyze log at the end of the week. Notice any repeated thoughts/emotions. Is there a connection?
Write an essay (1,000 – 1250 words) about a thought, action, or emotional reaction you want to change. Consider the following:
1. Reaction to the experience.
2. Is there a connection between repeated thoughts and emotions?
3. Which logical errors were you committing?
4. How will you implement change in thoughts and/or behavior?
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Just in case you need an assignment done, hire us. Using our writing services will make your life easier because we deliver exceptional results. Use us to get an A!