- Write the code for each lab assignment.
- Submit the lab in a single zip file in the online course shell. The lab must contain all .cpp files, along with any additional files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files).
- Enter any and all written answers into the online course shell along with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
Please submit each lab assignment with only two files for grading.
a .cpp file of your C++ program design (source code)
a .docx file of its program’s successful execution output in Word format.
Each lab assignment will be graded based on the following:
1. The program must compile, execute, produce correct results, and meet all of the specifications in the weekly lab.
Additionally you must:
2. Organize the code for user readability.
3. Organize the code for reusability.
4. Provide documentation with embedded comments for reader understanding.
5. Organize the code for efficiency.
During each summer, John and Jessica grow vegetables in their backyard and buy seeds and fertilizer from a local nursery. The nursery carries different types of vegetable fertilizers in various bag sizes. When buying a particular fertilizer, they want to know the price of the fertilizer per pound and the cost of fertilizing per square foot. The following program prompts the user to enter the size of the fertilizer bag, in pounds, the cost of the bag, and the area, in square feet, that can be covered by the bag. The program should output the desired result. However, the program contains logic errors.
Find and correct the logic errors so that the program works properly.
using namespace std;
cout << fixed << showpoint << setprecision(2);
cout << “Enter the amount of fertilizer, in pounds, “
<< “in one bag: “;
cin >> bagSize;
cout << endl;
cout << “Enter the cost of the ” << bagSize
<< ” pound fertilizer bag: “;
cin >> cost;
cout << endl;
cout << “Enter the area, in square feet, that can be “
<< “fertilized by ne bag: “;
cin >> area;
cout << endl;
cout << “The cost of the fertilizer per pound is: $”
<< bagSize / cost << endl;
cout << “The cost of fertilizing per square foot is: $”
<< area / cost << endl;
Linda is starting a new cosmetic and clothing business and would like to make a net profit of approximately 10% after paying all the expenses, which include merchandise cost, store rent, employees’ salary, and electricity cost for the store. She would like to know how much the merchandise should be marked up so that after paying all the expenses at the end of the year she gets approximately 10% net profit on the merchandise cost. Note that after marking up the price of an item she would like to put the item on 15% sale. Write a program that prompts Linda to enter the total cost of the merchandise, the salary of the employees (including her own salary), the yearly rent, and the estimated electricity cost. The program then outputs how much the merchandise should be marked up so that Linda gets the desired profit.
Just in case you need an assignment done, hire us. Using our writing services will make your life easier because we deliver exceptional results. Use us to get an A!