Write a 700- to 875-word paper after completing the tutorial. Include the following:
- Cosmology is the study of the universe as a whole. Describe the foundation of modern cosmology.
- The Big Bang theory is a part of cosmology. Explain the Big Bang theory and provide an example of one experiment scientists performed that supported it.
- The Milky Way is just one galaxy that resulted from the Big Bang. Describe the structure of the Milky Way and how dark matter influences it.
- When was dark energy discovered? How has that discovery changed people’s view of the universe?
- What is a theory of everything? What does it aim to do to people’s understanding of the universe as a whole?
Cite at least two references.