Here are a few tips for this assignment:
1. Please be sure your paper is properly formatted: it should contain an introduction paragraph, section headings for each topic covered, along with a conclusion paragraph. I have attached an APA template for you. Since this is your last class I expect your paper to demonstrate a very good understanding of how to write using APA style.
2. Be sure to have multiple section headings throughout your paper. They are to be written in bold and centered. Have one for each topic covered, including the conclusion.
3. All paragraphs are 4-6 sentences.
4. Introduction paragraph needs to tell the reader what topics the paper is going to cover. After reading the first paragraph the reader should know what to expect from the entire paper.
4. Writing style: all papers in this class will be written using an academic and formal writing style. This means that you will not include yourself in the paper or use “I”. Instead, your papers should be written with a focus on providing information to the reader and educating them on the topics your paper will cover. For example, your paper should be written in this format…Advocacy means vs… I think that….Focus on the topics and avoid including yourself in the paper. All papers should be written in a manner where you are providing information to the reader-educate them.
5. Peer reviewed references are academic journal articles. Using the university library you can search for the topics outlined above and find at least two to cite in your paper (as well as correctly list in the reference section). Websites, newspapers, etc. are not peer reviewed. Articles from journals like Administration in Social Work, Child Welfare, etc. are examples.